Hi folks. I know I haven't posted in a long time, and it's only because I have felt like I don't have much to say.
But anyway, as you all know from reading this blog, I am a breast cancer survivor. I was diagnosed on my 29th birthday and am almost a 3 year survivor.
This year I am walking in the Relay for Life in Dexter Michigan on June 20th with family, friends, and other survivors, to benefit cancer research.
Although I have tried to stay as anonymous as possible on this blog, if you are interested in making a donation to my team in my name, please email me at: this.too.shall.pass.inchicago@gmail.com and I will divulge my real identity and send you the link to my donations page.
Thank you in advance for your support - it means the world to me!
1 comment:
I'd love to donate. Please sign me up.
Post a Comment