I wish I wrote a happy blog where I found cool and fun things to do and then wrote about them. But I don't.
I'm stagnating. I'm not moving forward or backward. I'm just not moving at all.
I feel depressed lately. By lately I mean in the past week or so. I've been sleeping more than normal. I've been sleeping like I slept when I first started taking meds which I thought was probably just an adjustment period. But how can I be depressed? I am on a drug for that. That drug keeps me up all night so I am also on a drug for that. And, I'm on another drug to keep me from cleaning my entire house top to bottom in 2 hours including scrubbing the bathroom floor with a toothbrush just because it's FUN!! That drug kind of takes the happiness away, sort of. And then I have a drug for anxiety if I don't want to feel that because God forbid I ever feel anything. I guess I am still OCD though, so at least I have that. I'm not on a drug for that.
2 comments:
http://www.wddty.com/
WHAT THE DOCTORS DON'T TELL YOU has loads of info on the overprescription of drugs such as the ones you are taking and lots of other very interesting material about drugs. written by doctors as far as i know. very interesting reading..
heres an example but you have to be a member to read the articles in their entirety..
Antidepressants: They’re not as effective as we’re told after researchers suppress the ‘bad’ studies
17 January 2008
Doctors and the public may have been misled about the effectiveness of antidepressant drugs. They have both been victims of spin that researchers have put on their findings in order to present the drugs in the best possible light. Sometimes poor results have been suppressed, while even those that have been published have claimed the drug is far more effective than the findings suggest, new research has discovered. In virtually every case, the drug trial has been paid for by the manufacturer, researchers from Oregon Health and Science University found. They analysed 74 separate trials into antidepressant drugs that had been registered with America’s Food and Drug Administration (FDA)......
Post a Comment