Sunday, January 09, 2011

I tried

I tried on Friday to make it home for the memorial service but the weather didn't cooperate.  In fact, I spent 3 hours in the car and I managed to get no where.   At the border of Michigan and Indiana I decided to turn back because the blizzard was pretty bad and my dad said it was snowing all the way to Ann Arbor.  I feel bad but I think turning around was the right thing to do.

I know I haven't posted much lately, there hasn't been much going on.  A special project at work that I was forced to work on since October 27th is ending next week on the 19th.  Thank god.  The whole experience has been miserable but I can't exactly tell the partner that.  He asks on occasion whether it has been a worthwhile experience and I can't tell him what I really think.  I just have to nod and say yes and agree with him when the truth is, I don't agree with him at all.  It has cost me hundreds of dollars out of my own pocket that is not being reimbursed by the firm and a countless amount of time.  I have tried really hard not to say anything about it here and to not complain about it at all.  I think I succeeded at that by not posting much at all.

I will be celebrating on he 19th, some how.

No comments: