I had decided to take a year off from the spa. I thought maybe 4 years in a row going to Miraval was maybe excessive. I can't resist though. I just have to go. I know it might not make a lot of sense to go to the same place every year. Why would I possibly want to go to the same resort spa year after year after year. Every year though is such a different experience. And I always leave there feeling like there was so much I missed and so much more I could have taken advantage of.
The first three years I went alone - which is nice in a lot of ways. But this year I hope that a very close friend of mine is going to come with me. The place is just amazing and it will be so much more fabulous to get to go with someone. I can't wait.
We are hoping that this job will come through and that this will be a celebration trip. If it's not a celebration trip (well I don't know what I am going to do if I am stuck in my job), at least it will be a break.
Nothing new on the job front by the way. Still waiting to her about this job I applied for. The status on my profile hasn't changed and I am worried that they some how overlooked me. I hope not. Keep those fingers crossed.
No comments:
Post a Comment