So there are some hawks over here by the rooms my friend and are staying in. And there are bins of umbrellas out with a warning that the hawks are dive bombing people when they walk by. So unless you want to get kicked in the head by a hawk, you might want to take an umbrella. I thought yeah whatever. That's so unlikely to happen that I am not going to carry an umbrella around back and forth to my room because how silly is that. And I thought, that probably only happens at night, right? And even then, I am not going to worry about it.
Wrong. I just went for a walk at 7:30 am up to the main building for a latte. The hawk dive bombed me twice on the way back, kicking me in the back of the head. I took off running.
1 comment:
eeek, I think I would have nightmares after that! Hope you are having a great time in spite of random hawk divings!
Post a Comment