Sunday, June 17, 2012

For the third stop on our road trip home

We went to Kennebunkport, Maine for  a day.  Our stops were sort of timed so that we wouldn't have to drive more than 4 hours per day.  So we get up in the morning, do the drive, and then we have the rest of the day in whatever town we are in.  Yesterday we went for a nice long walk, had some dinner and bought some small gifts for my nephews.  I had this idea when we started out on the trip home to buy my nephews something small from each place that we stop.  A trinket or a souvenir.  But I have tried to put a lot of thought into it and get them things I think they will really like.  They are just tiny things, but I hope when they get the box they will think it's fun.

Anyway, after we eat breakfast we head down to Provincetown Cape Cod...but on the way, there is a giant outlet mall!  Who knew this could be the highlight of the trip (well not really of course).  It's just, I haven't been outlet shopping in forever, and well, there is a LOFT outlet AND a Coach outlet.  I am in trouble.

Here are a few photos from our stop yesterday.  See you from Provincetown!







No comments: