"We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot." Eleanor Roosevelt
Sunday, April 04, 2010
I am not a Kleenex
So I am out here in Vermont visiting my brother, my sister-in-law, my two nephews (one almost 4 the other one born in February), and my one of my sister-in-laws's sisters. My older nephew is so funny. The things that he says crack me up. Today though we were playing on the couch. His nose was obviously really runny and I had asked him a couple of times if he needed a tissue and he said no. Of course he said no. So again I said, I think you need to get a tissue for your nose. He bent over, wiped his face across my jeans and proceeded to play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment