Sunday, September 26, 2010

And thus commences the day of nothing

I think anyway.  I did a lot yesterday.  There was just one thing on my list that I didn't do and I am just not sure I am going to be able to get myself to do it.  The most I might do today is go get my computer out of the car and pretend to look at what I could do today but what I won't.  Sorry I didn't post from Vermont.  I didn't have a chance to.  I didn't really realize how long it has been since I posted.  I can't say anything has happened anyway though

The visit to Vermont was nice, but I was admittedly stressed out because of work and it detracted from it a bit.  I had a lot of fun but it would have been more fun if I hadn't been stressed out over work.  Every time I go out of town something happens at work that threatens to ruin it.  It happens every time without fail.

I am going to a conference on Tuesday through Friday this week which I completely do not want to do.  All a conference is for me is a loss of billable time.  But I am ending the week with a trip to NY to visit my good friend Nina so I am looking forward to that.

My dad and his girlfriend drove out to Vermont so that was nice.  My dad told me after the fact how much fun he had.

I know this is a boring post, aren't they all though - but I just have nothing to talk about.

No comments: