Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I guess it is the perfect time to post

I am at work and waiting around for the partner to bring documents back to me and while there are some things I could be working on, well, as you can see, I'm basically not. I don't know why I don't seem to post regularly. I just don't feel like it. All I really have to talk about is my mood, and that's so uninteresting that I can't even really tell you how uninteresting it is. So I am going to once again talk about it.

This whole transitioning back to working thing has really thrown my mood for a loop. So much for being even most of the time. I've been all over the place for a week and a half now. Even, on the ceiling, somewhere between the ceiling and even, but closer to the ceiling, on the ceiling, half way to ceiling. Or should I say the walling. When I was little I thought the ceiling was actually called the walling. I don't know why. Anyway, it was great fun to say "lift me up to the walling!" and my dad would lift me up so I could touch the ceiling. I've been somewhere between even and the walling for days now.

So we tweaked the meds I'm on a little to try to get me even again. And today is the first day that I have felt perfectly in the middle. But you don't want to know what I took last night to accomplish this.

1 comment:

Aunt Becky said...

Sometimes this is just how I feel about blogging.

Hope your mood stabilizes soon. I hate the ups and downs.