"We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot." Eleanor Roosevelt
Friday, December 04, 2009
I want this coffee pot
I want this coffee pot. I am kind of obsessed in my head with having one... but this is where I am kind of messed up. Because I want the coffee pot really badly, but I feel guilty buying it for myself. I'll buy presents for all sorts of other people, I'll even spend thousands of dollars to go on a vacation, without feeling the least bit of guilt whatsoever - but a coffee pot for myself - no can do. I even decided to make my New York trip over Christmas a mini-vacation instead of a cheap trip. But the coffee pot, just seems a bit too pricey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I luuuuuuurve that coffee pot! my physical therapy place had one. It's been two months since my last appointment, and I still find myself thinking about it. you are a professional woman with an awesome job. buy the effin coffeepot!
christen a2
Yep I second that! You want it and you can get it so you should- it is AWESOME :-)
If you want it, get it.
We have the industrial sized one at work, and it's a godsend. No mess, no fuss, everyone's happy.
Post a Comment