Never in my life have I had a pharmacy fuck up a prescription. It's just never happened. And because it's never happened, I don't stand there at the pharmacy counter every time I pick up meds and force them to recount every single one of my prescriptions while I watch.
Well folks, that is exactly what I am going to do from now on. I am going to force them to recount this prescription while I watch. Every single fucking time I pick it up.
This new drug that I am on, they accidentally gave me 30 instead of 60 and I didn't realize it before leaving the pharmacy - because duh - why would I have. And now that I have since realized it they won't fix it because of course I am lying and overdosing on it since, you know, they double count everything therefore I am clearly lying. Of course I am. It can't possibly be their fault.
And what pisses me off is that this was the pharmacy's mistake, yet I am quite sure he just thinks I am lying. Because how could the pharmacy fuck up anything.
I doubt it happens very often but they fucked up. A friend's theory is that a pharmacy technician actually stole it because it has street value. Could be.
Now I am fucked because I am out of it - silly me thinking when my doctor called me in a new script for it - which she did - that they would fill it. Well they refused to and now I can't get my doctor on the phone and she is out on Friday and so on.
Yes, I should have done something about this sooner. I fully admit that. But this was not my fault.
1 comment:
Shit. I've been shorted, but they've always made good on it. Once it was some horse pill sized antibiotics, and I swear I got shorted because the whole script wouldn't fit in the too small bottle that they'd already put the label on.
Post a Comment