(The program of AA says that I should pray for those I dislike. I should say, God bless you, and change me).
Dear whoever you are,
(You are an asshole). God bless you and I hope you have a happy holiday season. I pray that God removes from you, every single character defect that led to you leaving a nasty note on my car - calling me names and describing how you felt that I parked too close to the yellow line and prevented you from comfortably exiting your car. Seriously, I feel sorry for you for a number of reasons that I won't waste my time going into. Instead, I will pray for your happiness this holiday season.
Just in case you didn't notice this morning when you parked your car, I PARKED FIRST. And for future reference, next time you consider parking next to me, or anyone for that matter, and you feel that I (we) have parked too close to the yellow line, or you feel that the space is just too small for you to comfortably exit your vehicle, by all means, feel free to park some where else.
Trust me, we won't mind. Thanks and happy holidays. I hope you feel stupid.
Sincerely,
Me
No comments:
Post a Comment