This week, that was supposed to be relaxing and nice, low stress, low key, less busy, fun. It was none of the above. It sucked. A lot. It sucked so much that I don't even want to tell you about it. It's just not even worth talking about it. To you it will just sound like more of the usual complaning about my job and well, what's the point in that?
And now I am sitting here crying about what to do with my cat when I take a leave. I can't leave him for 6 weeks. I can't even leave him and have him checked on for 6 weeks. I know he is just a cat but I can't leave him for that long. He doesn't even like to be left for 3 days. And it isn't going to do me any good to take a leave and then sit in Chicago for 6 weeks. I am afraid to bring him to my brother's cause I think he will get out and lost. I don't know what to do. I feel like I can't take time off because of the cat. I'm seriously sitting here crying about it. My fucking cat is going to prevent me from taking a leave. Or I am going to have to sit in Chicago the whole time because of it. I just don't know what to do. And I am crying about it because I'm tired. I'm tired and I'm pissed and I need some damn time off. I just need someone to take my cat. Someone with no pets. If I don't get some time off, I'm going to crack. Seriously. I don't know what to do.
Did I mention that my week sucked? It sucked ass. I know that's not a nice thing to say, but seriously, it did. And now it's my birthday, tomorrow, and I just had one of the worst weeks that I've had in a while. I'm just going to sit here and cry about it.
1 comment:
So sorry your week has been crap. To me it sounds like you really need that leave. What about getting someone to move into your place and look after your cat?
I really hope you get a chance to have some true downtime over the weekend and that the world looks a little better. It feels wrong to say a trite "happy birthday" but I hope the suckiness of the week disappears for it!
Post a Comment