"We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot." Eleanor Roosevelt
Sunday, May 06, 2012
Is this how I am supposed to feel?
I have no problem admitting that I don't know how I am supposed to feel right now. I wish I had someone who could tell me - yes, this is exactly right. It's perfectly acceptable to freak the fuck out right before your person, who just moved, you know, across the world to be with you, arrives. But I don't have anyone to tell me that so I am just guessing at what normal is right now I suppose. And maybe when I meet him at the airport and see him, all of the nerves will go away, it will all just, you know, make sense again? Anyway, he knows I have a blog but I have decided to keep it private. He doesn't care and for me, well, I think I need to keep this place for myself. So, I'll be posting very soon, and uh, wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think that you are supposed to feel however you do feel. There isn't a right or wrong here. It is a huge change and I think if you just give yourself some time it will all work out. But...I would be freaking out too :-) Sorry I missed your call but call me or text if you want or get a chance(also because i am going to be dying to know!)
Post a Comment