Monday, June 29, 2009

With slightly less dread and not a lot of motivation

This morning (well and yesterday I guess), for the first time in a long time, I did not feel overwhelming dread about going to work. I can't remember the last time I felt okay about going to work. Usually at about three on Sunday the reality and the dread set in. Not yesterday or today though. Trouble is, once I got here, I was completely unmotivated to do anything. The partner is on vacation. And on Friday when I left, it seemed like I have tons to do while he is gone, but, I guess because I feel no time pressure, I am totally unmotivated. I am definitely more efficient when I have tons to do and the pressure of deadlines. As it is, I have stuff to do by next Thursday, therefore, that gives me a few days to waste until the time pressure builds up a bit and I get motivated to do something.

Other than that, I've just been feeling generally sad lately, crying a lot for no real reason other than just a completely overwhelming feeling of sad.

1 comment:

Aunt Becky said...

I'm sorry, LAS. Happens to me sometimes too.