Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Later and later and later

Every day this week I have purposely tried to get up later than the day before.  I have no idea why I had this as a goal.  It's not a good one.  I have to get up early tomorrow unfortunately now that I have gotten all used to sleeping as late as possible.  However, I have indeed been successful.  I didn't start billing time today until 10.  Yikes.  Given my work load and the fact that I am supposed to be billing hours (yeah whatever) you might even call this irresponsible (I am never irresponsible about anything).

I'm just having a hard time getting up and doing life.  Hence the trying to sleep as much as possible.  I just feel like I can't face the day.  The monotony of it.  Get up, take a shower, get ready, do everything in the same order (this is not an OCD thing, I just do things in the order that makes sense).  Face traffic.  Be overwhelmed by the same stress as the day before.  I'm just bored of it.  It's like I have to drag myself out to face the day.  Everything about living has gotten old and tiring and boring.

By the way, all the partners are out of the office this week if that explains anything like why I billed 4.5 hours today and then left at 4:30.

No comments: