Because who else would possibly be overwhelmed with uncontrolled anxiety in the process of planning a spa vacation. A spa trip for God's sake. A relaxing vacation and I am almost so anxious in the process of planning it that I can't even get it done. Who the hell would be stressed about planning a spa trip? It just makes no sense.
Last night I went online to look at the schedule, pick my spa services and see if I could get in everything I wanted to during the dates that I selected to go. Unfortunately the definite June schedule doesn't come out until the end of May. Well when I found out I might miss outdoor rock climbing that was about it for me, I started to get anxious at the thought of changing the dates of my trip.
Part of the problem is, I can really only go to this place once a year, so I have to fit in the things I want to do. This year I am doing the 4 day "experience" that is going to change my life as you know, but that takes up 4 full days. Then there is the new zip line which just sounds like a lot of fun and of course I have to go outdoor rock climbing. So how to fit these 3 things in is tricky when certain things are only offered on certain days. So I just got stressed when I realized that I might have to change the dates and gasp, go for 10 nights. Have I lost my mind? 10 nights?
1 comment:
planning vacations stresses me out too. a lot.
Post a Comment