"We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot." Eleanor Roosevelt
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Two weeks two days
Shockingly, that's how close my spa trip is. I just booked the last piece of it which was to sign up for the zip line. My spa services are booked, my rock climbing is booked, my "experience" is booked, my ticket is booked. I'm good to go. Now I just have the stress of packing and traveling. I find the getting ready to travel part stressful for some reason, but once I am underway I am fine. I am going to try to rock climb twice this week and next week. I need to get some more climbing in before I go because I am climbing outdoors the second day I am there. Oh, and the partner was like you should finish all of your projects before you go. Awesome. He is starting to panic that his vacation starts the day after mine ends so we have no overlap in the office to transition projects. That means I won't see the partner for an entire month. Awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment