"We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot." Eleanor Roosevelt
Friday, May 04, 2007
Depending on How You Look at It
I've decided that as far as blogs go, mine is utterly depressing.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Lindsey--your recovery helps mine enormously. I have trouble with the same type of depressive thoughts, and while I don't want anyone else to wade through it, it helps to know that stuggle is not made alone. Thanks for what you are doing. xoxo Christen in A2
1 comment:
Hey Lindsey--your recovery helps mine enormously. I have trouble with the same type of depressive thoughts, and while I don't want anyone else to wade through it, it helps to know that stuggle is not made alone. Thanks for what you are doing.
xoxo
Christen in A2
Post a Comment