Apparently I am. I've never watched this show - Are You Smarter Than 5th Grader? My t.v. watching has really been declining in quality here. Can you tell? Dawson's Creek re-runs, this, America's Got Talent... I was rather pleased to leave work early tonight - 6:30, so that I could come home and eat dinner in my pajamas, but I am disappointed in the t.v. choices. Luckily - I have work to do yet. Ha ha.
Anyway, sadly, I got the 1st grade vocabulary question wrong (though I am so far good on 4th grade science, 2nd grade geography, among others). Don't hire me as your lawyer - apparently I don't know my words. Frankly though - this guy on the show is a complete fool. He doesn't know that an Alaskan malamute is not a fish. Give me a break. I hope he is feigning stupidity so that this 5th grader can feel smart. Not that I can talk - although I'm not sure that a 1st grader would know their boat parts. Most adults don't know their boat parts.
Also - I ruined one of my favorite pans today - now my whole house smells burnt. It was really an exercise in stupidity...because I was watching this damn program! Oh well - more later...
No comments:
Post a Comment