Thursday, January 28, 2010

The best thing about going to bed at 7:15

Last night I accidentally fell asleep at 7:15.  It was a total accident.  The thing is, the meds I take, well one of them keeps me up all night, so I have to take some stuff to balance that out.  Usually it takes 2 plus hours to kick in, but then on a rare occasion it knocks me out in 15 minutes.  It is completely unpredictable.  I have no way of knowing which way it is going to go.  Except perhaps when I am already tired maybe I fall asleep a little quicker.

At 7:15 I closed my eyes and woke up at 8:45 not too sure what had happened.  So I went to bed.  The best part is waking up at midnight and thinking YES! I still have another 7.5 hours of sleep to get (well, depending on when you set your alarm for).

Anyway, I slept 12 hours.  It was awesome.

No comments: