Monday, January 18, 2010

No right to complain about it

Sorry I haven't been posting.  There just isn't anything to say.  I'm not in a good mood so why post if I am just going to complain.  I am undecided about the work hours thing so I am billing as if I am sort of trying to catch up, whatever that means.  I have no right really to complain about, you know, doing the job I get paid to do, but I am going to anyway.  I am angry because I worked today and the office was closed.  I kind of got screwed into it which is part of what pissed me off.  Then, after getting screwed into it, I made it well known that I had to leave at a certain time.  Well I didn't get the document back that I needed until 2:30 so leaving at my designated time went out the window.  It pisses me off that other people are bad at managing their time and it completely affects and sometimes ruins my schedule.  And it pisses me off when people leave things until the last minute because I am not a last minute person.  I am very much on top of things in advance.  I don't wait until the last possible second to do things.  Because I don't want to stay at work all night to get something done, I don't wait until the last minute.  A Monday due date does not mean 11:59 pm to me.  That's just not how I operate.  So anyway, I got stuck there and got very angry about it.  And that's why I shouldn't be posting, because I am pissed and I can't help but complain about it.

No comments: