"We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot." Eleanor Roosevelt
Saturday, July 31, 2010
Just one more thing to unplug
You know that coffee maker I have been dying for since last November? I finally bought it today. It was kind of an impulse buy even though I have been thinking about it for months. I want it, but do I need it? I think I am going to leave it in the box for a couple of days and then make up my mind. It is just another thing to unplug though. I don't know why but the unplugging things only applies to my house. I go to my brother's for example and they could have all kinds of things plugged in and I wouldn't think twice about it. It's weird. I'm weird. Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment