My life has been pathetic for a while now and I have had little to no motivation to change it at all. I settled into this pathetic routine and I don't seem to be able to break free of it even though part of me desperately wants to. I just kind of want for it to happen. You know, like without me having to do anything. Poof. Everything is different. Part of me thinks that moving will snap me out of it because everything will change because it has to. Unfortunately, since talking to the partner twice, I have not heard another word about it. We decided to put the pause button on it until my mammogram was over and until his adoption was done. Well both of those things have concluded and I am afraid to ask. But I think I am going to have to be proactive about this because if I'm not I have a feeling it won't go anywhere. It's just at this point, I am not sure how to re initiate the conversation.
Anyway, every day is just another day that I get up and don't want to go to work. I get up, get ready, go, be unhappy, try to leave early, get home, eat frozen food, and settle in for another episode of who knows what. I have to say, I am getting a little sick of the cake competition shows.
I've survived too much, I'm too young, life is too short for this to be it. This has to change.
But in the mean time, I'll be watching Cupcake Wars.
No comments:
Post a Comment