Sunday, December 30, 2007

Quite possibly the best thing ever eaten

My favorite bakery is outstanding. I can't even tell you how outstanding it is. There aren't words to describe it. Literally everything I've ever had there is outstanding. It's so good. Beyond good. They have cakes, pies, everything, all kinds of novelties - you never know what they are going to have when you walk in. This here is an example of an all time favorite thing from this bakery. Two chocolate chocolate chip cookies (though I have to say I am partial to the regular chocolate chip cookie kind as opposed to the chocolate chocolate chip kind) and smashed between them is a giant blob of vanilla butter cream frosting. I've provided a picture for your enjoyment - though even the picture doesn't convey just how good this frosting is. I wish I could make this the actual size. I wish I could describe for you the vanilla/sugary goodness of this frosting. You can't eat the whole thing at once - you want to but you can't so you keep putting it back and then going back for one more bite and one more bite. Enjoy!



3 comments:

Nina said...

I want one of those please. Thank you.

An Irish Friend of Bill said...

PUT THE SOUND ON AND ENJOY

Happy !! New Year!!

put this in your browser address bar..
http://www.icq.com/img/friendship/static/card_16961_rs.swf

Anonymous said...

Ok just too cruel! Now I am obsessed again thinking about those cookies! Happy New Year!
Jod