Saturday, June 07, 2008

Can you say, oooohhhhhhh

This is where I think I am going to go for part of my leave. CLICK HERE. Yes, between the cost of the stay (which is all inclusive), plus the plane ticket, it will probably cost me $5,000. But I deserve it, right? I can afford it - I'm not spending money I don't have. It's okay, right? I shouldn't feel guilty about spending the money, right?

3 comments:

Aunt Becky said...

Don't feel guilty! You totally deserve it!

Julia said...

looks divine, and totally worth it.
Banish the guilt. You need it, and you can afford it. Ergo, you should go.

Magpie said...

hey, i've got an idea! take me, and then you can feel even less guilt!

just kidding. it looks divine and i am jealous. my sister and i frequently discussing putting in a grant application to our father - to get him to send us to a spa.