I know, I haven't posted about my leave really - but I leave for the spa this Sunday! Everything is all set.
Of course there will be lots of eating and a spa service every day. Here is the loose agenda:
Day One: Arrive and meet the spa rep at the baggage claim - rep will have a sign with my name on it. Oooohhhhh, how weird. Check out the property. Relax. Check out the food (I have heard the food is amazing at this place). Do the 45 min Stretch and Relax program before dinner. Do the Evening Meditation after dinner. Relax some more and check out the property some more.
Day Two: Do the morning Fitness Walk. Do Quantum Leap where I will jump off the 25 foot pole (and remember this is where, on day two, I will leave "it" all behind. It would be everything). Do the Evening Meditation. Have reflexology. Relax. Eat.
Day Three: Do the Morning Meditation. Have accupuncture. Do the Sunset Photography Walk. This is the thing I am most excited about because I have a new, really nice camera. Relax. Eat.
Day Four: Do the morning Fitness Walk. Do the Morning Meditation. Do Swing and a Prayer. Have an aloe wrap. Attend Photo in Focus, a three hour photography class. Relax. Eat.
Day Five: Do the Morning Meditation. Attend the Mindful Eating program. Have a facial with vitamin C infusion. Attend the Mindful Stress Mastery program. God knows I need to figure this out. Do the Evening Meditation. Relax. Eat.
Day Six: Do the morning Fitness Walk. Do the Morning Meditation. Attend the Grief, Loss and Letting Go" program. Have a pedicure. Attend the Healing Power of Deep Listening"program. Relax. Eat.
Day Seven: Do the Morning Meditation. Have a mud wrap. Do the Evening Meditation. Relax. Eat.
Day Eight: Do the morning Fitness Walk. Do the Morning Meditation. Head to the airport.
There are some other programs that sound interesting, but I don't want to try to squeeze too much in. I want to be able to sit by the pool and drink raw juices from the 24 hour a day juice bar.
You have no idea how excited I am. No idea.
I'll report from the spa if I can - I know there is Internet in each room and I am taking my computer. I know, you would think I would want to disconnect, but not completely - I can't disconnect from the blog world!
1 comment:
Sounds just lovely. I wish I could come with!
Post a Comment