I have been feeling blah for 10 or 12 days now. Now that I figured out what it feels like to feel even and in the middle, I can tell when I'm off pretty easily. And I've been off. It sucks because I was feeling leveled out for like 9 days and then I went down. It's frustrating. I've also been having bad anxiety for over a week - though that seems to have dissipated some today. Probably due to my follow-up mammogram, which although everything was okay - at first they thought they found a lump in each breast. Are those appointments ever going to get easier or go well? Sheesh.
Anyway, I saw my psychiatrist yesterday and we upped the dose on one of the meds I am on (I'm on two). That should fix it/help, but every time we up the dose I swing the opposite direction. So we'll see what happens this time - it's only been a day. I do feel a bit better today, but probably not due to the medication. It takes about 3 days and then I go way the other way, hyper, excited, overly happy, super optimistic. And two days later I level out. This is annoying. I just want it to be right so that I can feel like the normal people feel every day. Ugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment