No, I was not experimenting by not taking medication again.
I checked my work email this morning. Just like I always do, on my blackberry, after I get out of bed and pray. Shit people, this checking out of work is harder than I thought. And if I am going to check email and feel compelled to handle something, I might as well be at the office. It's just that Spanish counsel sent the document that I was waiting for last week and even though I already told the staff attorney what to do with it, step by step, it would just be faster if I did it. And I like this client a lot. This is a good client development opportunity. What I am really worried about is the French document - I just know the French document is going to get messed up if I don't do it myself.
Seriously folks, HELLO. What is my problem? Leave of absence = not working, duh that was the point. It's a good thing I am going to Michigan on Wednesday cause I need a distraction, obviously. This being at home is going to cause me to go stir crazy. I mean, what am I supposed to do all day? Yeah I have a headologist appointment, yeah I have a dentist appointment, yeah I have to go to the cat sitting place, yeah I have few phone calls to make, yeah I need to call and/or meet with my sponsor, yeah I could go to a meeting. But I don't want to do any of that.
I feel anxious and nervous. I don't like this one bit. I need to turn this around somehow.
2 comments:
No yelling from me. When I take time off from work it definitely takes a while before I can really disconnect from the office. For the first few days, I feel extremely jumpy and nervous, like I'm forgetting to do something.
Getting out of town should help. And not checking your work email would probably help too. Could you leave your blackberry at home so you wouldn't be tempted?
Also I seem to remember that you had a mammogram scheduled for tomorrow. Which would certainly help explain your anxious feelings.
Yup, I am with Niobe-- go out for breakfast, and forget the blackberry at home. Bring a book instead. And maybe after breakfast go to a meeting. Or a movie. Or for ice cream. :)
Post a Comment