I am thinking of planning a spa trip for he and I for the last week in May. If I don't have a job by then that is. Part of me really wants a job by then so I can stop worrying about everything, and part of me would like to go to the spa and then start working. If I have a job by May when he is here, we won't have as much time together. Which just is the way it is. I am just torn between what I want. I know it probably seems crazy and irresponsible to plan such a trip when I am job searching, but I thought it might be nice for he and I to have that time together before he returns to Toronto, and I can afford to go. I don't know how often he will be able to come here after he starts working, so that time would be nice together. It is really going to be difficult to be apart while we figure out everything. Sure we could do something cheaper than go to the spa, but you all know how much I love love love Miraval. He's the one guy I know who would actually like going to a spa, so there's that. There is so much to do besides spa services that I think he would really enjoy it. And if we don't go in May together, I won't be going this year at all. This would be my fifth year in a row to go, which probably also sounds crazy, but I just never get tired of it there. I love it.
His parents have offered to pay for our honeymoon next year after we have a wedding with family and friends. We have decided to do this in May next year. They are being very generous. They have also offered to give us some money towards the wedding since we would otherwise be paying for it ourselves.
No comments:
Post a Comment