"We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot." Eleanor Roosevelt
Monday, March 19, 2012
The great motivator
I am having a really hard time getting motivated because I am so angry. I would have expected the opposite. Anger is a great motivator for some people. I simply can't get over being angry about what the so called nice people I worked with did to me. I don't think I will ever get over it. The weird thing is, I am exactly the type of person to be motivated by anger. Piss me off, watch out. Tell me I can't have something - fuck you I'll go get it. But this - I just can't get myself to care. And this is a big deal. I NEED TO CARE. All I can think about is the spa. It's like life doesn't exist after the spa, after May 29th - our last day there. I have got to get my butt in gear. I should be networking (or according to this recruiter woman who is supposed to be helping me) instead of pouring over spa services, and personal challenges and planning this trip. I mean yeah I want the trip to be great. But I sure would like a job to return to. Again, all I can think about is the awesomeness of this trip. What am I going to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment