"We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot." Eleanor Roosevelt
Thursday, March 15, 2012
It didn't happen that way
I was slightly worried when I went to bed last night that I would wake up over the moon. So I thought fuck it. If it happens, I will ride the wave of happiness and motivation for a day and hope for the best on the other end. It didn't happen. I woke up the same as always. Or, well, the same as always lately. Worried about finding a job, semi-hopeless, stressed about money and with the same degree of motivation (which would be a lack of). I am in a bit of a funk motivation wise, but that I am nearly certain is circumstantial not chemical. So all is good here I guess. I mean I can't pretend nothing is going to happen because obviously there are major chemical changes going on in my system. But, so far so good I think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment