My trip to Germany was to visit my brother, sister-in-law and nephew who live outside of Heidelberg. I don't much feel like detailing what we did on the trip at the moment (I'm tired, jet lagged and too antsy to sit here) but you can check out my brother's blog for some narrative on a few things we did and E's first birthday! I'll post more photos later - but in the mean time, enjoy these pictures of my brother, sister-in-law and the cutest baby ever!
"We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot." Eleanor Roosevelt
Saturday, June 16, 2007
Photo Journalism: Baby E
My trip to Germany was to visit my brother, sister-in-law and nephew who live outside of Heidelberg. I don't much feel like detailing what we did on the trip at the moment (I'm tired, jet lagged and too antsy to sit here) but you can check out my brother's blog for some narrative on a few things we did and E's first birthday! I'll post more photos later - but in the mean time, enjoy these pictures of my brother, sister-in-law and the cutest baby ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is one cute baby!
Post a Comment