The more opportunity that I have to reflect on the experience, the more amazing it becomes. I was thinking about what I had been calling it - the "experience" - I guess I could have called it a workshop, but it was definitely more of an experience.
A couple of people have asked me if they should read the posts in order rather than as I post them. I am posting them all out of order, there is really no need to wait to read them. They are all distinct. They don't flow one from another.
I am actually going to try to post the rest in order so I can go back and correct the order later. The reason there is even an order is because I made notes on what I had to post about each day. There is really no rhyme or reason to it.
Anyway, much more to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment