I haven't even been here that long, like we are talking about 4 hours, and already I am reflecting on things. As I was wandering around the store contemplating what t-shirt to wear rock climbing (this is an important consideration. There are weather considerations, and do you want to get scraped up or not. I personally prefer to climb in a long sleeve shirt. But crap, the only long sleeve shirt I brought is black and that's not going to work in this weather... and on and on), instead of attending the pilates workout, I realized that although I am having expectations about what I can get from being here while at the same time trying not to have any, this is more about my comfort zone and stepping outside of it - like way outside of it. That is the point of this. That is what made the first trip so amazing. So I am going to have to figure out how to find the perimeter and then push the limit. I'm not in the zone yet.
So here I am, twiddling my thumbs, having selected the proper sports bra and two t-shirts for rock climbing, trying to figure out how it is possible that I could have anxiety about the fact that I am having a hard time getting rid of the anxiety. I can't win. I mean seriously. I am at a spa. I am paying a small fortune to be here. And I am anxious about when the anxiety is going to go away. Only me right.
Anyway, here is a photo from the first time I was here. They have these boards in the rooms and these cards with different words written on them. You can select the ones you want or like and put them on the shelves. This was what I was looking for the first time.

No comments:
Post a Comment