Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The "experience" day four: all out of order

I am afraid these posts are going to come all out of order.  I just haven't been able to write them as quickly as things have been happening here.  We closed the experience tonight and all I can say is that I have never experienced something so extraordinary or been with such an extraordinary group of people.  It was truly amazing and I learned something different from everyone.  The facilitator is a famous therapist.  We all felt in awe in his presence.  I only wish that we had more time with him.  I wish it wasn't ending - there is so much more to be learned.  I might consider doing a one on one session if I come back here, although I know they charge a small fortune for his time.  I would repeat this experience again in a heartbeat.

I walked into this experience thinking I knew exactly what I was walking into.  But I got so much more than I ever expected.

No comments: