Hi everyone. Everything is okay. I don't have breast cancer again! Thank you God, and thank you to all of you wonderful people who have been checking back and praying, etc.
I had an MRI biopsy (unpleasant) Wednesday and when I had the MRI, one of the two spots had disappeared (which means it was hormone related). So they just biopsied the one spot and I've been waiting since Wednesday morning to find out whether everything is okay. And it is! But that might have been the worst few day wait of my life. It was horrible. But, let's not dwell on that. Because it's over and everything is okay!!!
So now, we celebrate! I started with a little shopping trip that cost me um, only $200, but I've only just started.
And tomorrow I am going to Boston for the week to visit my brother, sister-in-law and nephew, and I'm going to enjoy every last little second of it. There is nothing like playing with my nephew to remind me what being present in the moment is all about.
More later, as I process what I just went through, but for now, a special thank you to my friend Tricia who is a 10 year breast cancer survivor and who inspires me because she was told she only had a 30% chance of living, and to Netta who saved my life the first time around, to my friend Pam who will always be the first person I call if ever there is a risk that I might not stay sober through something, and a very special thank you to someone else, you know who you are, for listening.
6 comments:
Very happy for you. Have a great weekend!
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. Indeed, have a fantastic weekend!
Fab news!! you have just shown me how self centred I can be... I have been checking in on your post for ages and just the last week, I had some "minor" breast issues in comparison SO never even noticed yours! sorry, but I am so pleased for you.
get out there and celebrate being alive!! Go girl
Hmmm, I thought I left a comment earlier but it seems to have been eaten by blogger.
So again, CONGRATULATIONS!
That's wonderful. Just wonderful.
I'm breathing easier just thinking about it.
Again, very late to this, but wanted to register by big whooping (and very belated) Yay for you.
Post a Comment