He's a left side of the bed only cat. I'm a switch sides of the bed person, so we are having a disagreement. I'm tired of sleeping on the right. I'd like a turn on the left side please, or maybe the middle, or perhaps diagonal, but with my head on the left side. I tried to trade with him. I even gave him the pillow he was sleeping on, in case he could tell the difference between the two identical pillows. But no, he just wanted "his" side of the bed. He stood there on the pillow, right next to my head, until I got annoyed and moved over. Then he laid down and assumed his position of cuteness. The thing is, the cat always gets his way.
Yesterday I wasn't feeling that good - had a headache, thought I would lay down on the couch. I went and got a pillow and then thought, you know, I should pee, because I don't want to get comfortable and then realize I have to pee. Less than a minute later, I returned to the couch to find this...look at him, he looks like he is already asleep. And you know he was thinking, "yeah, you want to try to take my side of the bed again...."
3 comments:
Cats are wonderful at doing this. I finally had to boot my darling fur ones out of my bedroom when I realized that I was sleeping on only a teeny tiny part of the queen sized bed, and my back was on fire.
They're still holding a grudge, which is evident by the pee stains on my clothes.
Sounds just like my Kitty, right down to the "pawing" of my head when she's not getting her way.
cats are immovable objects.
Post a Comment