Here he is all ready to go with the butter. I bought him that shirt so he could wear plaid flannel just like his daddy and grand daddy. I will be sad when he is old enough to have an opinion about what he wears and I won't be able to dress him anymore.
"We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot." Eleanor Roosevelt
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Can't think of anything I would rather do (baking cookies in Boston)
Here he is all ready to go with the butter. I bought him that shirt so he could wear plaid flannel just like his daddy and grand daddy. I will be sad when he is old enough to have an opinion about what he wears and I won't be able to dress him anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh.. you two are adorable.
And if his dad wears plaid, chances are he will think it's cool, for at least a while longer than an average kid.
Awwww! That looks so fun! I should make cookies! You should come out and make cookies!
Post a Comment