Friday, February 08, 2008

Sad to go home

Well, I am sitting here in the airport in Boston, waiting for my flight home. I'm blogging on my blackberry, which my nephew very matter of factly, and correctly informed me is actually blue.

I know some people hate these things, but it comes in handy when you are sitting in the airport, a boring meeting or conference, when you are lost and need a map, when you miss your train in Germany and need to IM your brother to tell him, or if you want to google chat while driving - wait, nevermind that one. Oh yeah, and then there is work, it's good for that too. I really could't do my job without it actually.

Anyway, it's snowing but it looks like we are on time. I'm glad to go home but it was sad to leave my family. I hope I will see them again really soon and that my nephew will remember me. He is just so darn cute. I don't think he could get any cuter.

I've been thinking for a while about changing this blog but I'm not really sure what to change it to. I've probably been thinking about it since last September. Just the name maybe, or maybe the whole thing. Sometimes I think about just one day never posting again. Like a really abrupt ending to a story that leaves you wondering what happens next and the possibilities are infinite. I like those kind of endings. I like it when movies and books just end, with no resolution and unanswered questions. I like things to just end. Even friendships, without goodbyes. Where am I going with this? No where. I'm just bored in the airport.

3 comments:

Aunt Becky said...

Don't abruptly end it! Nooooo!

Nina said...

You are not seriously thinking of not blogging anymore. You are not! Branch out. Blog about cookie fantasies and draw pictures of yourself in front of your computer. But no quitting!

Julia said...

Selfishly, I hope you don't just go. I just started reading.