Thursday, January 24, 2008

A room with a view (my office)

This is the view from my office. I like it. I like to watch the sun rise over the lake in the morning - yes, I am there (here) early enough to catch it sometimes, often, depending on the season. It can be really beautiful. It's nice to have such a great view, since I spend more time looking out this window than any other.





Last night when I went to bed I felt pretty good - it was a feeling of comfort knowing that so many people had prayed for me. The last few days have been rough - work is distracting me, but not enough and well, pretty much I just have to sit in the way it feels from now until it's over. I'm hoping I can get the result Monday. In the meantime though, I'm just enjoying the view.

5 comments:

Aunt Becky said...

I love that view. Your office is amazing.

Here's hoping to a decidedly brief weekend and a great result.

Nina said...

That's gorgeous.

Thinking about you today. Please post when you get back and tell us how it went.

niobe said...

beautiful view. It actually looks a bit like the view from my office window.

Hope everything is okay and you'll post with the results.

Waiting Amy said...

Ugh. Hope you stay distracted through the weekend. And of course, hoping everything comes back fine.

The view is lovely.

johno said...

flippin eck! this is wonderful... do you need someone to make you tea?