"We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot." Eleanor Roosevelt
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Last words
Are they better left unsaid?
**Note that I do not mean my last words ever, so don't freak out, okay?
Last words are not worth saying because you think the other person involved will be changed by them. They only help if the saying of them will benefit you in the process of letting go. Keep in mind, however, that saying anything to this person - after the purported end - is essentially letting him back into your life. I don't think you want to do that unless whatever it is BADLY needs saying. So think about it.
Also, listen to Aurelia - no one is worth this kind of pain. What you are feeling now is a temporary storm of emotion so long as this is really the end and you really let this person go.
Here thanks to Aurelia. Hope you find the strength to do what will let you be happy. You deserve to be happy. Don't let your past determine your future. Only YOU can make your future.
Yes, I came too, through Aurelia. I understand some. The alcoholic parents that care more about their lies than their own children. Having a devastating disease at an inexplicable age. I have heart failure in my fourties, got it after giving birth to my twins. The time wasted, worrying, searching, trying to navigate basic skills. Constantly purging friendships, leaving me with no-one nearby. And yes, I constantly get sucked back in to shit relationships. BUT, I'm getting stronger. That's my goal. Better is never going to happen. I just want to get stronger every day. That way things can/will/have start to fall into place.
5 comments:
Okay, you are freaking me out. Please let this go, just walk away from whoever this is.
No one is worth this kind of pain. NO ONE. You however are very very much worth caring about.
Last words are not worth saying because you think the other person involved will be changed by them. They only help if the saying of them will benefit you in the process of letting go. Keep in mind, however, that saying anything to this person - after the purported end - is essentially letting him back into your life. I don't think you want to do that unless whatever it is BADLY needs saying. So think about it.
Also, listen to Aurelia - no one is worth this kind of pain. What you are feeling now is a temporary storm of emotion so long as this is really the end and you really let this person go.
Hang in there.
Here thanks to Aurelia. Hope you find the strength to do what will let you be happy. You deserve to be happy. Don't let your past determine your future. Only YOU can make your future.
Wishing you peace.
No, yes, I don't know. Aurelia sent me too. I hope that you find the release that you need - peace, friend. Let that person go.
Yes, I came too, through Aurelia. I understand some. The alcoholic parents that care more about their lies than their own children. Having a devastating disease at an inexplicable age. I have heart failure in my fourties, got it after giving birth to my twins. The time wasted, worrying, searching, trying to navigate basic skills. Constantly purging friendships, leaving me with no-one nearby. And yes, I constantly get sucked back in to shit relationships. BUT, I'm getting stronger. That's my goal. Better is never going to happen. I just want to get stronger every day. That way things can/will/have start to fall into place.
Peace, my new friend, peace.
Post a Comment