"We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot." Eleanor Roosevelt
Friday, November 23, 2007
No longer stalking people on the Internet
Well folks, I put everyone in google reader - or at least those people with the feeds turned on. So, I'll no longer be stalking blogs. I've noticed already that it's kind of taken the fun out of it. I kind of liked obsessively checking certain blogs a gazillion times a day, hoping upon hope that the person posted, though I probably was freaking people out by checking so often. It's just that I would be going along at work, need a distraction, take a run through blogs, work, check blogs, work, check blogs, work, get bored, check blogs, work, check blogs. Anyway - now I have it all at a glance and with one quick check I can assess the situation. It's not the same. I'll let you know if I am suddenly more productive at work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Me too... everyone I read is now neatly lined up and I don't have to hit people's blogs three times a day. It's convenient, but the old way was more fun (sort of).
i really should do that too
but the fun of discovering a new post!
I guess it is the same if they fill up your inbox.
It gave me more time to read more blogs. Go figure.
Yeah, there is something of a loss about it. But I got to the point where I just couldn't keep track of everything anymore. Actually, I still can't, but this gives me the illusion of control.
Post a Comment