So that busy day I was about to have - you know, super stressful and super busy, lots to get done, deadlines not getting met, everything is happening in a flurry, not enough time...uh huh, yeah.
Well, exactly 1.8 hours into my day, my work computer malfunctioned and had to be replaced, hard drive and all.
I am happy to report that 3 hours later we are up and running again, and well, 3 hours farther behind. On a negative note, all settings have been erased and IT is probably not pleased with my um, "elective" downloads, like Skype and MSN Instant Messenger. I just hope they don't find anything like um, blogs, my blog, I'll be scouring the statcounter for that.
On a positive note, my email is operating super fast. Yeah.
1 comment:
oy! Did you at least get to do something fun and/or relaxing in the three hours?
Post a Comment